Our lines of polyvinyl shutters offer long lasting strength and excellent structural integrity. Constructed from unique materials that are inherently termite, rot, and moisture resistant, they offer many years of maintenance free beauty. Schedule a free in-home consultation with us to learn more about these durable window coverings.
If you need the ultimate in durability consider polyvinyl shutters. Thanks to the synthetic materials they’re made from, polyvinyl shutters are able to stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking. Because of their durability, polyvinyl shutters work well in steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens, and are excellent window covering’s for rooms that receive a great deal of sun exposure.
Some of the benefits of polyvinyl shutters are:
- An affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes in high-moisture climates.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean with just mild soap and water, making them the perfect solution to high-traffic areas.
- They come in three popular colors and 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” louver sizes to easily complement your existing decor.
- Their clean lines offer a timeless simplicity to any room, while their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills.
- They block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling and cracking