Our lines of hybrid shutters are constructed from unique materials that are inherently termite, rot, and moisture resistant, offering you many years of maintenance free beauty.
Hybrid Shutters combine the great style of wood with strength and durability. Thanks to the synthetic materials they’re made from, hybrid shutters are able to stand up to high humidity areas and effectively resist fading and cracking. Because of their durability, these shutters work well in steamy bathrooms and hot kitchens, and are excellent window covering’s for rooms that receive a great deal of sun exposure.
Some of the benefits of hybrid shutters are:
- An affordable alternative to real wood shutters and ideal for homes in high-moisture climates.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean with just mild soap and water, making them the perfect solution to high-traffic areas.
- They come in three popular colors and 2 ½”, 3 ½” and 4 ½” louver sizes to easily complement your existing decor.
- Their clean lines offer a timeless simplicity to any room, while their insulating design helps to lower your energy bills.
- They block the sun’s harmful UV rays, and the synthetic materials resist peeling and cracking