Woven Wood Shades
Woven wood shades are available in several styles including standard Roman shades, which offer a clean, classic look that rises evenly into neat, flat folds; looped Roman style, which creates soft, billowing loops of natural material for a more dimensional look; and a hobbled, waterfall style, which hangs from the front of the headrail and positions the cords behind the shades for a clean look.
Made from 100% organic materials, woven wood shades are an environmentally friendly solution for your window treatments. Woven shades are no longer limited to bamboo or wood. Natural woven shades can be made of soft fibers like hemp, jute, kenaf and flax that brings a new level of softness, elegance and simple, natural beauty to your home.
Eco-friendly woven wood shades are:
- Are made from renewable resources like bamboo, jute, hemp, and flax and add an organic appeal to your home.
- Paired with a liner, the woven wood shades help block out harmful UV rays when completely lowered, helping extend the life of your furnishings.
- Woven wood shades are available in a variety of colors and tones to complement any room in your home.
- These semi-transparent window shades can be paired with a blackout liner, making them perfect bedroom window coverings.
- Coordinate your woven shades with woven drapes and panels in rooms that feature both windows and sliding doors.
- Woven wood shades are available in a variety of operating styles including popular bottom-up / top down and roller shade options.
- Motorization can be added to your window shades for additional safety and convenience.